I am excited for Saturday night! :D
My former piano teacher asked me to babysit. It'll be 4 hours, starting around bedtime. Conner will be in bed when I get there, so I'm just basically house-sitting and listening incase he wakes up. I feel I am ready to handle this and actually looking forward to some "quiet time." The first time I put Hally to bed I was paranoid with all the weird babysitter's nightmare senarios. My nerves have calmed down a bit so now I'm pumped to be spending half the night "house sitting."
I'll take my book and propably the lap top. If I need to I can catch up on some homework, lounge around with my book, and of course I'll probably end up using Netflix. Haha. :) Everything is going to go smoothly and hopefully I can stay awake in church the next morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment