I babysat Connor Saturday night - It was so fun! He loves wordgirl apparently... oh and his leggos. ;)
He had me read every single book I brought and almost couldn't put down "Carl The Dog" I am sure that book has like some sort of personal angel that comes with it. Haha, I reminded him to use the restroom, got him a "bet time snack" (what he called it) of banannas. He said it so matter-of-factly tha...
He had me read every single book I brought and almost couldn't put down "Carl The Dog" I am sure that book has like some sort of personal angel that comes with it. Haha, I reminded him to use the restroom, got him a "bet time snack" (what he called it) of banannas. He said it so matter-of-factly tha...
t I thought it must be a routine so I sliced it up and gave him a fork to eat it with so his pjs wouldn't get all sticky. I explained to him exactly why we brush our teeth and then he told me about his room while I tucked him in. I positioned the door the way he wanted, and then spend the next two hours reading, listening to music, and watching Sherlock. :}


No comments:
Post a Comment